Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that we’re half way through this winter week and I’m just getting the menu plan I wrote last Saturday up on the blog today. This week is a little crazier than usual since I’m getting ready to head out to Telluride, Colorado for a press trip (what do you think of non-skiers guide to the slopes story angle?) on Thursday. I try to leave everything as set as I can before I leave…giving me a thousand times more respect for the women who travel for work all of the time. I seriously don’t know how they do it!
The cold weather is working in my favor this week as my meal plan has a comfort-food theme. See what you think!
This week’s dinners:
- Sunday: Homemade lasagna, baked zucchini, green salad, garlic bread
- Monday: Slow cooker barbecue pulled pork with cilantro lime appleslaw (from Lillie Eats and Tells), chips
- Tuesday: Slow-cooker Mexican posole with multiple toppings (avocado, pico de gallo, chihuahua cheese, radishes, limes, tortilla chips, sour cream), corn and flour quesadillas, apple slices
- Wednesday: Honey-curry baked chicken, roasted potatoes, sauteed broccoli
- Thursday: The Zen of Slow Cooking Italian bean soup, challah rolls, cubed watermelon
- Friday: Pizza night
- Saturday: Kids’ choice
- Sunday: Pork roast with apple sauce, twice-baked potatoes, baked asparagus, green salad
I don’t get back from Colorado until late on Sunday night so I included this coming Sunday in my meal planning for this week, too.
As always, I love knowing what you’re cooking and how I might be more helpful. Enjoy!